1.    #1  
    HP TouchPad | Tablet PC | HP® Official Site | U.S.

Absolutely nothing about it being discontinued. .... strange

"Made to work like you, but with fewer coffee breaks.
    Get productive, or at least fake it really well with a brilliantly large screen, the ability to multitask like a champion of multitasking, wireless printing to compatible HP printers, and thousands of apps from the App Catalog.1,2

And because you deserve it, play games, download movies or TV shows, listen to music powered by Beats Audio™, and browse the same web you know and love with support for Adobe® Flash® player.2,3"
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Well, if you try to read a blog of some Mark Budgell of HP, HP TPs will be aasembled till Oct. 31st.
    Now if you look outside we still live in September, nicht Wahr?

There's also persistent rumors that a separated PSG company might resurrect the TP out of dead, due to its unprecedented popularity and spread nobody wants to miss. Apotheker or not.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    "Graphics: Um, like wow."

You ever wonder who looks over the final advertisement, see's crap like that, and still approves it?
    "Display: Oooh pretty."

Srsly??? Marketing diplomas via Cracker Jack box?
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    The browser on the screenshot in Features has a search button on the left of the URL box.
    what's new about it? looks the same to me...
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smatofu View Post
    The browser on the screenshot in Features has a search button on the left of the URL box.
    yes, and round buttons at the top right. I like that. I wonder if that is the next version.

Alan
  8. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    yes, and round buttons at the top right. I like that. I wonder if that is the next version.

Alan
    I am guessing that it is an older prototype because above the url bar it says "insert page title here" and the style is decidedly less like the rest of the os.
    Some funny things I saw:

Juggles like nothing else.

Anyone with 3 TouchPads want to make a YouTube video of this???
    Maybe a TouchPad, bowling ball and a running chainsaw??

Apps like nothing else.

Thousands now. Bazillions on the way. <---Bazillions????? sweet, that ought to put a dent in iPad's 200K (maybe it's 300K now, I don't know, if I'm wrong and it offends....my mistake). Someone made a post with a block of salt.....I think I'll join them, for now

Speaking of bazillion apps, what happened to the "in-house" app contest where there were, what, 500 apps in somebody's mailbox??? One would think if that was the case, there'd be a pile of HP branded apps in the catalog... I think there's what 3? (If you count the App Catalog as an app )