1.    #1  
    I paired my laptop running win7 with my touchpad.However when I try to transfer mp3s over to touchpad from my lappy.it fails. Not that i'm lazy I could file transfer them in USB mode or d/l from box.net or the cloud but I'm just curious there us not much Bluetooth support for touchpad or many apps in the store either.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    well, as apple stated, bluetooth transferring of files was not secured, and not supported. then every OS adopted that concept, WP7 can't, WEBOS CAN'T, only NOKIA SYMBIAN can.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyghost View Post
    well, as apple stated, bluetooth transferring of files was not secured, and not supported. then every OS adopted that concept, WP7 can't, WEBOS CAN'T, only NOKIA SYMBIAN can.
    Well, Nokia N900 (Maemo) can as well.

I don't have Touchpad but I have Pre 3 and I'm really surprised and disappointed that file transfer via bluetooth does not work. In every phone I had before it was obvious functionality.
    I was trying to send contacts from N900 to Pre 3 over bluetooth but it was impossible.

Interesting fact is that, according to phone info in preferences, bluetooth supports OPP profile ( Bluetooth profile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). So it should work.
    I hope someone with more knowledge than me will be able to implement file transfer via bt.
  4.    #4  
    maybe some day (hopefully sooner ) some one will make it happen. Nothing is secure anymore..not wifi , not blue tooth...
    the root.