• 1 Post By jbg7474
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI, see link.

Take care,

Jay

How HP Tried to Sue Itself Over TouchPad Refunds

How HP Tried to Sue Itself Over TouchPad Refunds

The latest bit in the increasingly amusing Laurel and Hardy routine that is the HP TouchPad: HP just tried to sue itself for offering HP TouchPad refunds. No, seriously. This is a thing that happened.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Could they be a bigger disaster??
    They must have used Creedence Clearwater Revival's lawyer.....when they sued John Fogerty for sounding too much like CCR

(I can't even say I'm surprised at anything HP does anymore...lol)
    The shareholders should be proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soweb View Post
    Could they be a bigger disaster??
    Yes, if they went through with it and won. Then had a press release stating how the unjust was found guilty and Leo gets a raise!
  6.    #6  
    Hi all,

Leo and a few others should be knocked on their <<butts>> as they are shown the door!

take care,

jay

<staff edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/06/2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: language filter
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    yahoo is looking for a ceo, lets trade Leo for a future draft pick.
    Vij, ilovedessert and mdram like this.
    Looks like they are hard to make a 'new' name for themselves. Could get better if they won and then filed an appeal.
    pk1234 likes this.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Leave them alone. They have been through a lot lately.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    yahoo is looking for a ceo, lets trade Leo for a future draft pick.
    Hi all,

I'll toss in a $1 for his severance pay just to get rid of the guy!

Take care,

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

I'll toss in a $1 for his severance pay just to get rid of the guy!

Take care,

Jay
    His recent decisions have cost shareholder BILLIONS of dollars in value. It would be worth a lot more than $1 to get rid of him.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    ilovedessert likes this.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    His recent decisions have cost shareholder BILLIONS of dollars in value. It would be worth a lot more than $1 to get rid of him.
    Hi all,

....Touche...however I'm living on a fixed income!

take care,

Jay