Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    If you have Verizon for your home internet you can go to ESPN 3 on the TP browser and watch live games.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Yeah but you'll give yourself a headache watching the stuttering of the video. I've got a REALLY fast connection, and tried it with US Open Tennis and it was not a good experience. There are still many things that a TV is better at....sports viewing is one of them.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Or, if you're cable company is a cheap SOB like Time Warner go to here: AtdheNet.TV - Watch Free Live Sports TV
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Plays pretty smooth for me.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Well I'm on a 40MB connection, smooth as butter, but the TP can't handle ESPN 3streamed video very well. It is perfect on my 360 to my Plasma though.
    No problem watching the game on my Touchpad. I just saved $35 by not paying for it on pay per view.

Can you stream ESPN on an IPad? Does anyone know how I can stream this to my tv.
    For the people that are getting smooth playback, what is the video quality bar at when it is smooth? Mine plays smooth if only 2 of the 5 segments are lit, but once all 5 light up, it stutters. I am trying to figure out why some are getting smooth playback and others are not.

Thanks,
    Topp
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_T View Post
    Or, if you're cable company is a cheap SOB like Time Warner go to here: AtdheNet.TV - Watch Free Live Sports TV
    this.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_T View Post
    Thanks! Pretty clear picture

Sent from my EPIC