Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanSince1969 View Post
    you wasted nearly 4 hours of their time. there are other customers BESIDE YOU.
    calling customer service is not fun and games.

no... Its surgery. ;-)

I didn't waist my time, this was done by three people goofing off.. I was working out, and came in the last 20min..

I'm married BTW
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    Okay I have to comment as well. I am not sure what you do for a living but I hope "Amy," finds you and causes your day to be disrupted for almost 4 hours with out of control behavior. You sir need to look in the mirror and realize that you treated that poor woman so badly the only conclusion is your in need of a attitude adjustment or maybe a spanking.

lol yeah right, I'm sure she was laughing like we were, I killed half her shift!
    Quote Originally Posted by No1up View Post
    lol yeah right, I'm sure she was laughing like we were, I killed half her shift!
    Considering she is benchmarked by a performance matrix which includes the number of customers she helps and the number of positive resolutions she achieves; so no you did not kill half her shift you ruined her performance numbers for the week. Also BTW she is most likely not allowed to end the chat prematurely which allowed you to waste 4 hours of her time (unless you swear) then the call will be ended immediately.

Am I right is guessing that one of your favorite television programs is Jersey Shore? Just saying....
    you seem to have a reading comprehension problem....i said you wasted nearly 4 hours of THEIR time. a **** was not given about your time on this day.

people with common sense, "with" being the operative word, would not do something so stupid. what that means is that you are without common sense.

i think everyone from now one will have to break down their sentences in terms that this ******* can understand.
    <thread closed>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12