Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I got an email telling me my order was canceled, well.. today I got a shipping email. I paid $131.00 total with tax and shipping! so check your emails, there is a small % of hope!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Can you please provide first few digits of your order number?
    i ordered on tues the 23rd. got order confirmation, that progressed from "pending" to "approved". on 08/25 received cancellation, an hour later got an HP order confirmation. thats where it died. i called SMB and they confirmed the order was canceled. my card was never charged. and i even had a delivery date (which is supposed to be tomorrow but I never got tracking info). i could log into SMB to check the status of the order until yesterday, where it is now "not found".
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman666 View Post
    i ordered on tues the 23rd. got order confirmation, that progressed from "pending" to "approved". on 08/25 received cancellation, an hour later got an HP order confirmation. thats where it died. i called SMB and they confirmed the order was canceled. my card was never charged. and i even had a delivery date (which is supposed to be tomorrow but I never got tracking info). i could log into SMB to check the status of the order until yesterday, where it is now "not found".
    If you ordered on Tuesday doesn't that mean you ordered using the link that was floating around since HP SMB was sold out?
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman666 View Post
    Same story! That was going to be my 2nd device, wanted to it for a family member
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    They charged my credit card today..

it went form the $1 charge, to them sending me a cancel notice, then the $1 charge was taken off... I thought it died there... about 4-5 days later (today) I get an email about my order along with a new $131 charge on my CC...

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Can you post what the email confirming shipping said?
    This is the most screwed up situation I have ever seen. I ordered a GSM Pre2 on Monday, 9/22. Got a confirmation email and nothing else. Numerous phone calls: everything from for sure I will be receiving my order to being told TWICE that my order has been canceled. Then 3 times in the last two days I have received confirmation emails from HP and now there are two pending charges on my Credit Card for my one order! It's such a pleasure to deal with a competent and reliable company.

Too bad WebOS didn't go to a company who would have really valued it and made it succeed!