Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    When I turn the WiFi off on my TouchPad, then try to turn it back on, it will never actually turn on again, it'll just try forever and won't work until I reboot entirely, then it will boot back up with the WiFi on. But, again, if I turn it off it won't turn on again. This didn't happen when I first got it; does anyone know why it is now?
    are you overclocking it, or using the default kernel?
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    are you overclocking it, or using the default kernel?
    I'm overclocking it, and that's the only thing I can think that would potentially cause it. The WiFi was fine when overclocked with uberkernel to 1.7Ghz, but around the time I installed the experimental 1.9Ghz kernel I think it started doing this. Although, I've gone back to the stock kernel in the last few days and it still does it...
    HP TouchPad 16GB + HP Pre3 8GB (Hopefully)
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Not sure why it does it. However, I would see if putting it in airplane mode and then taking it out of airplane mode will get you your connection again instead of restarting.
    Quote Originally Posted by austriak View Post
    Not sure why it does it. However, I would see if putting it in airplane mode and then taking it out of airplane mode will get you your connection again instead of restarting.

agree to try this, you might have to dr it back to stock... same thing happened with me on the F4 kernel but the issue was fixed in an update.
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison