1.    #1  
    I have heard that there is a patch to make the advanced browser the default browser, but I can not find it either.
  2. .H.
    Hi,

I'm a New user of HP TP.

I would change my webos browser by advanced Browser, i install it and the patch too , but when i click a link ( in mail ) it's the old webos browser who's open.
    How can i fix it ?

Thanks
  3. .H.
    Even with the patch it's not my default browser....
    Hi guys,
    I'm living in Switzerland and during the setup I got a message that I can only see the free apps in the catalog.
    I really would like to try the advance browser. Is there any other way I can get it?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    this browser is just dreadful. Here are problems I encountered when I navigated to this page right now:

logging in: even though I am logged in, it still shows empty slots for user name and password.

visited links: why don't you turn purple?

going back: when pressing back button, why don't you return me the location I was at on the page.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Yes its like the team at HP did not even use this Tablet............. I think they all have Ipads LOL
    Can someone please let us know what the name of this so called patch is to make the alternative browser the default one? I haven't even used it yet just for the fact that unless I can make it a default I won't use it.
  8. .H.
    the patch is called : Advanced_Browser_Default.patch
    Quote Originally Posted by zandroid View Post
    this browser is just dreadful. Here are problems I encountered when I navigated to this page right now:

logging in: even though I am logged in, it still shows empty slots for user name and password.

visited links: why don't you turn purple?

going back: when pressing back button, why don't you return me the location I was at on the page.
    Are you talking about the default or the advanced browser?

Can anyone answer if the Advanced Browser can actually watch videos on ESPN3?