Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mlkmade
  1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    thanks jason..I think I read that but must have forgot..do you know of any progress on this front for 3.x ? is anyone working on an update?

thanks, sorry for bugging.

p.s. nice name
    Closest is http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html but as for my theme builder and theme framework, I'm holding off from working on it as I have stuff as I am busy with other projects.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2.    #2  
    thanks jason..I think I read that but must have forgot..do you know of any progress on this front for 3.x ? is anyone working on an update?

p.s. nice name
    Closest is http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html but as for my theme builder and theme framework, I'm holding off from working on it as I have stuff as I am busy with other projects.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

3.    #3  

Ive enabled the feeds in the preware...and I've been browsing the theme section in preware and I can only find themes for webos..not new clocks..

where can I get new clocks for exhibition mode? they're quite uninspiring..
  5.    #5  
    The clock theme framework is webOS 1.x-2.x only, as they changed the theme format in 3.x significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    The clock theme framework is webOS 1.x-2.x only, as they changed the theme format in 3.x significantly.

p.s. nice name
  7.    #7  

woa what happed to this thread? you went back in time and quadposted? haa
    hopsizzle likes this.