Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    My brand new 16GB Touchpad seems to have a bad battery. When just doing some casual browsing(forums, twitter, etc.) it literally drops a a percentage point every minute or two.

If I charge it to 100%, within 20 minutes it drops to around 85%. is this normal? Watching a YouTube video uses about 5% all by itself. Playing Angry Birds uses around 10% for every 10 minutes.
    My battery has gone down 8% in about 30 minutes browsing. Web browsing always seems to burn the most power for me on any device. Keep charging yours up before the power drops very far, I believe lithium batteries can take a while to settle down.
    also how brand-new is it? If you just got it and started playing on the first day its still doing a ton of background syncing, indexing, etc.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    It was delivered on August 27th.

I uploaded two 1024x576 videos in MP4 format and each was around 45 minutes in length. I played them back to back and I started with 84%. After watching the videos it dropped to 68%. Does this seem normal?

Brightness was around 20% with wifi and bluetooth off.

Stock speeds with all recommended patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by therealjustin View Post
    It was delivered on August 27th.

I uploaded two 1024x576 videos in MP4 format and each was around 45 minutes in length. I played them back to back and I started with 84%. After watching the videos it dropped to 68%. Does this seem normal?

Brightness was around 20% with wifi and bluetooth off.

Stock speeds with all recommended patches.
    The battery is supposed to last about 9 hours, so that does seem about right, draining about 16% in an hour and a half. Maybe its a little more than I might expect, but certainly not out of the norm.