1. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    For a laptop. If so, how? I want to control windows media player.
    BUMP

Me too.
    splashtop remote should work if you set it to leave the PC speakers on when playing... otherwise they play out of the ToushPad speakers, which is how I watch Hulu, etc...
    Note from spokesperson:

Hi all,

We are sorry to inform you that we currently won't support Pre3. Welcome to request feature or vote on this link and our product team may plan it in our roadmap if more and more users request.

Splashtop Remote - Support : Feature requests

Shame!!!
    Oh, and it's wifi not Bluetooth! Would much rather have bluetooth so it can be used where there's no wifi.
    There are at least 2 remote mouse programs in the Touchpad catalog, I don't know about in the Pre3 catalog. I think they are both Wifi, although it would be possible for someone to create a bluetooth one.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    There are at least 2 remote mouse programs in the Touchpad catalog, I don't know about in the Pre3 catalog. I think they are both Wifi, although it would be possible for someone to create a bluetooth one.
    I really hope so.

Anyone out there who is willing and able to make a bluetooth remote that is intuitive to use for the Pre3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulscarbs View Post
    Note from spokesperson:

Hi all,

We are sorry to inform you that we currently won't support Pre3. Welcome to request feature or vote on this link and our product team may plan it in our roadmap if more and more users request.

Splashtop Remote - Support : Feature requests

Shame!!!
    You posted this in the TouchPad forum, so why the mention of the Pre3?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Oops - did a search, read the posts then posted my own - without reading the title!
    LOL no worries, I was just confused.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...