Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1  
    Ahhhh I got one!

On its way via Fed Ex.........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    what is this?
    how?
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Looks like a 3G Touchpad.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    what is this?
    I'm certain someone here must know!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by detection View Post
    Looks like a 3G Touchpad.
    Excuse me!
    It's faux 4G my friend!
    beats/4g att touchpad.
    what is this?
    looks like a 3G TouchPad. Note the ATT.

4G

congratz, btw
    how?
    where did you get this?
    How you get this??? :O
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)
    I never understood why people feel compelled to black out MAC addresses or in some cases internal IPs in screen shots and logs and stuff. There's nothing sensitive there, the data is totally useless to strangers unless they happen to be bad people and happen to be within range of your device in the case of wireless but the chances of that ..

maybe it's just habit or something.

hey just so you know I'm not crazy my IP is 24.143.232.86 MAC address is 00:00:24:cd:81:e9 (for my gateway) - which is an OpenBSD firewall. internal network is 10.10.10.0/24 and 10.11.10.0/24 (wifi only).

nice new TP though - I have a 3G/4G(Wimax) mifi for my TP (or laptop or whatever), only down side to is the battery life is sucked out of it pretty fast, faster than a Pre- if you can believe that.
  13.    #13  
    where did you get this?
    ALL of Craigslist. Made an unrefusable offer.
    Is it a Touchpad 4G or the ever illusive beatPad?
    how much did you pay? Let me guess 1200 dollars
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfolden View Post
    Is it a Touchpad 4G or the ever illusive beatPad?
    Based on model number I'm certain this is a Touchpad 4G.

The Beatpad appears to be crossbred 1.2 GHz TP with a cellular data card and special apps. It carries the model number of the 32GB TP
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    ALL of Craigslist. Made an unrefusable offer.
    Why offer something? Wasn't there just a price on it? Was a bidding war going on or something?
  18.    #18  
    how much did you pay? Let me guess 1200 dollars
    I may be dumb, but not that dumb!
    lol what did you search for? To find it?
  20.    #20  
    lol what did you search for? To find it?
    This was an exhaustive search. I tried everything imaginable. Model number, and all the usual search keys. I'll feel very stupid if the Touchpad 4G eventually gets released. If so, it will come out at rock bottom prices.

Right now this one is destined to become a collectors item.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast