Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By PRedwood
  • 2 Post By PRedwood
  1.    #1  
    I found an easter egg in the new Facebook app on the TouchPad. Tap on Friends on the left side of the app. Then in the search, type "I <3 you all". You have to use the back key to make the Y and the A turn small because when you type, it automatically capitalizes each word and "I <3 You All" doesn't work. The search comes back with a few people who work at Palm. I'm glad they <3 us!
    Quote Originally Posted by PRedwood View Post
    I found an easter egg in the new Facebook app on the TouchPad. Tap on Friends on the left side of the app. Then in the search, type "I <3 you all". You have to use the back key to make the Y and the A turn small because when you type, it automatically capitalizes each word and "I <3 You All" doesn't work. The search comes back with a few people who work at Palm. I'm glad they <3 us!
    damn! that's so cool!!!!!!!

how'd u find out?!?!?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

that's very cool
    crazy but don't want to know how you found that!
    --Simon
    Poor C.I.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    damn! that's so cool!!!!!!!

how'd u find out?!?!?
    Was looking at the code to see what enyo tricks they're using. JavaScript is so cool for learning from real apps.
    sledge007 and fxspec06 like this.
    I think i saw Christine in the Touchpad demo in the stores. Or maybe it was a screencap here on PC
    I knew I saw her somewhere
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...m.app.facebook

She's also in the preview images in the app catalog for the touchpad
    PRedwood, that's pretty clever! Palm should hire you!