1.    #1  
    I've Noticed that recently my touchpad has been using up more and more battery while I just web browse. within 5 minutes I lose 5-6 % battery.

I do have it overclocked with UberKernel at 1.5 but I still think that this type of battery consumption is irregular for just web browsing.

In Govnah the Battery Current goes up to almost 800mA by just browsing a non flash website such as PreCentral.

This is really annoying since I have to take notes with gmail (google docs) in class, so my battery being lame like this is really inconvenient.

I have almost all performance patches installed and I restarted luna after each prompted install.

Any help/suggestions?
    Last edited by hopsizzle; 08/31/2011 at 09:08 PM.
    I went back to the stock kernel for the same reason.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Why do you have to take notes with Gmail?
  4.    #4  
    Cantaffordit:

Yeah I really like the performance of the 1.5 but this drain is killing me. I hope maybe its just uberkernel...maybe others like warthog have different effects.

detection:
    Quickoffice isnt friendly enough to write notes with. I also just realized I said gmail instead of Google Docs...so yeah I'm assuming that is why you questioned it haha. But yeah I still think it's easier to take notes with Gdocs than Quickoffice.