1.    #1  
    Hi, Im newbie to this website. So Im kinda confuse where to ask my questions. Sorry If I posted on wrong section.

Im having really big problems since the first time I purchased my touchpad. Whenever I tried to put a jpg file(which is comic book) it seems to be taking so long and sometimes some files wont show up. I checked files on computer and its perfectly fine till I put it in touchpads. Whenever I tried to put new jpg files, older jpg files wont show up and bascially everything is gone. Please help me guys Im really getting stressed Thank you.!
    Taking so long to do what? Copy over, open?
  3.    #3  
    Sir, its taking long to load jpg files. Next to the My Touchpad Icon, It has circle dot kept circling around. After circling is done it says the album is empty.
    are you overclocking? Also how big are the files
    Quote Originally Posted by cyyoung749 View Post
    Sir, its taking long to load jpg files. Next to the My Touchpad Icon, It has circle dot kept circling around. After circling is done it says the album is empty.
    So you are trying to load a file in the picture viewer? How big are the files? There has been talk about the picture viewer not being able to handle large photos, plus it may not have the memory to load them. If you are loading comics why not use nbz and use comics shelf HD
  6.    #6  
    each comic book is about 30mb. i usually put about 2-5 gig of comics.
  7.    #7  
    what is nbz and shelf hd? sorry im newbie