Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I know we have cards. But for me tabs ftw. Is there a patch out there for this? Anyone?
    Advanced Browser in the app store.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    any free one? lol Do you have that browser? Is it faster then stock?
    for me I bought advanced browser but the stock for me was faster... (but the tabs were nice in the same card)
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Quote Originally Posted by Novoken View Post
    No not yet. Yes I have it but don't really use it that much since the search or opening links doesn't use it, plus the tabs are annoying with more then 3-4 tabs open. No its not faster.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpierson View Post
    No not yet. Yes I have it but don't really use it that much since the search or opening links doesn't use it, plus the tabs are annoying with more then 3-4 tabs open. No its not faster.
    ah ok, ill pass then. Anyone thinking on making a patch for the stck browser to support tabs? Or can we get chrome lol
    I have it too. It's not faster but it does add tabbed browsing, as well as "Find in page" and bookmarking a page is quick because there is a star icon by the url you can just tap on.

Bookmark management still sucks because HP hasn't opened up things like that to developers I think.
    I am, therefore I think
    ah ok, ill pass then. Anyone thinking on making a patch for the stck browser to support tabs? Or can we get chrome lol
    If you want to try installing Ubuntu (a version of Linux) to run on the TouchPad, it can run Chromium and lots of other desktop type programs.
    I am, therefore I think
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    If you want to try installing Ubuntu (a version of Linux) to run on the TouchPad, it can run Chromium and lots of other desktop type programs.
    I cannot believe you actually suggested that
    "Humanity wasn't ready for WebOS"

Pre - uk day 1
    Pre + uk Replacement
    HP Touchpad 16 GB Day 1
    HP Pre 3 Vodafone