Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I upgraded to F15c and couldn't get Gmail to work. Kept giving me an unknown error message. Went back to the stock kernel and it seems to be working. Looks like I wil be using F4 Phantom. I have not found any issues with F4 yet.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    This fix totally worked for me - muffle patch intact, no Pivot issues either...

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...s-finally.html

Credit to Codecrumb

1. Connect your touchpad to your PC and select charge only mode on your Touchpad.
    2. Open WebOS Quick Install.
    3. Go to Tools, Linux Commandline
    4. Type the following: find /var/file-cache -type f -mtime -7 -exec rm -f {} \;
    5. Press enter.
    6. Wait for the line: root@HPTouchPadxxgig:/#
    7. Reset the Touchpad
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This is Great it totally Works
    Including Pivot

Solution to email download errors. Finally!

Credit to Codecrumb

1. Connect your touchpad to your PC and select charge only mode on your Touchpad.
    5. Press enter.
    7. Reset the Touchpad
  4.    #24  
    I posted this problem weeks ago, and have tried everything as others suggested, including full erase, webos doctor, and linux command line stuff, however, NOT fixed yet!

Comments to the linux command method: After type in the commands, ALL the IMAP accounts stopped showing body text, even the ones which work fine before... frustrated... Then I did full erase and other account went back working smoothly, but the problem account NEVER be fixed! Anyone had similar results as me? Please keep me posted. Thanks.

Hope HP webos support can provide an official fix soon..

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrishna View Post
    This fix totally worked for me - muffle patch intact, no Pivot issues either...

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...s-finally.html

Credit to Codecrumb

5. Press enter.
    7. Reset the Touchpad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12