1.    #1  
    Just received my TP yesterday. Love it. But I feel the need to ask why Angry Birds Seasons in particular, looks poor on the TP. The graphics are kind of pixilly. Is there a setting to maybe increase the resolution?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Download Angry Birds HD. It's free.

There's only HD version of the original Angry Birds and Rio. You're playing a phone game right now.
    The phone versions of the Angry Birds games just aren't high-enough-rez for the TP, but the HD versions look gorgeous .
    Because they are scaling up from the phone apps. If you try any of the "HD" apps in the catalog you will find they are much nicer looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by lideadhead View Post
    Just received my TP yesterday. Love it. But I feel the need to ask why Angry Birds Seasons in particular, looks poor on the TP. The graphics are kind of pixilly. Is there a setting to maybe increase the resolution?
    I think that Angry Birds Seasons is not HD version and what happened it scaled the dimensions to match the TP that is why you see the graphics as pixelated. There are other Angry Birds HD Versions that looks awesome on TP.
    As others have said, you've downloaded the phone version. download HD version and you'll be set.
  7.    #7  
    thank you all for the reply. I guess when I logged in my Palm Profile, that is downloaded my Pre apps to the TP, even the old Angry Birds. I will d/l the HD version.
    Yep, I'm not sure what is worse - Pre apps that don't scale or those that do.

I've deleted most of my Pre apps from my TP...as did my wife from her's. Things like Pandora are still awesome, but it's hard to get excited about UI-intensive apps that are phone-size or heavily pixelated.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    You must be using the pre(phone) version try the hd

Sent from my EPIC