Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lafester#WN
  1.    #1  
    I am at work and there is NO wi-fi available (except in the cafeteria in the basement), so I left my TP at home (intentionally). I am going through withdrawal!!! I want my TP!!!!!!!!!!
    shouldn't you be working?
    sorli likes this.
    lol, just received my tp yesterday and brought it with me to work today. have it tethered to my phone. 2 of my co-workers checked it out and they have renewed their resolve to get one at firesale prices (or even up to $50 more).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lafester View Post
    shouldn't you be working?
    Official PreCentral.net break
    freetether is your friend.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I also have no wifi at work, but I do have a computer, lol

to bad you cant tether with the iphone4 really. heard att has been cracking down like a madman
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Please leave your TP at home so not all co-workers get tempted and buy one ie none left to us euronuts who still haven't got a chance and boying one. =)
    MiFi already can be bought easily with reasonable price, why still bother there is no WiFi here or there. If you don't have phone to be your mobile HotSpot, then buy a MiFi instead. You don't need to leave your TP at home again

Edit: Or else you can sell your TP to me. I still out of luck having one at firesale price. ^_^
    Last edited by The Bard; 08/31/2011 at 01:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    You should go home on your lunch break and pick it up! It forgeting your cell phone at home

Sent from my EPIC
    I work from home so I always have WiFi and my TouchPad :-O
    FreeTether

I need to donate to that guy. Absolutely awesome app...and Sprint rules for not trying to block it.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    MiFi already can be bought easily with reasonable price, why still bother there is no WiFi here or there. If you don't have phone to be your mobile HotSpot, then buy a MiFi instead. You don't need to leave your TP at home again
    I don't think it's the MiFi that's the issue here. Rather, it's the ongoing monthly data plan cost.
  13.    #13  
    Sure, I could do MiFi. But $30/month for data is not currently in my budget.

I'll just go sit in front of Starbuck's and use their wi-fi.
    Quote Originally Posted by NealJ777 View Post
    I'll just go sit in front of Starbuck's and use their wi-fi.
    LOL!

You're a Starbucks Squatter! hahaha

Starbucks Brews Plan to Crack Down on 'Squatters'
    At a hotel that wants me to pay $12.99 a day for WiFi, NOT! Using FreeTether right now with my TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    They're covering the electrical outlets but with newer laptops with 8 hours battery life or more, I'm not sure if that's gonna help much.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    LOL!

You're a Starbucks Squatter! hahaha

Starbucks Brews Plan to Crack Down on 'Squatters'
    I usually just walk past and check my e-mail, Facebook, and Twitter.

My local coffee shop has an access code that the cashier must hand you (after purchase). The code is only good for 30 or 60 minutes (can't remember which). After the code expires, you must go make a purchase in order to get another code. I think Starbucks should follow this model.
    Quote Originally Posted by NealJ777 View Post
    I usually just walk past and check my e-mail, Facebook, and Twitter.

My local coffee shop has an access code that the cashier must hand you (after purchase). The code is only good for 30 or 60 minutes (can't remember which). After the code expires, you must go make a purchase in order to get another code. I think Starbucks should follow this model.
    I wish they would do that at my local Panera bread. I'm addicted to their broccoli cheese soup but they only give you 30mins of internet then they cut you off. Doesn't matter if you buy more or not...although i ALWAYS buy more broccoli cheese soup. it's THAT good.