Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hi All

Has anyone had any luck improving the outgoing video quality on Skype. The incoming quality is fine, but the outgoing quality is pretty crappy-if I move at all it gets very blurry. I've tested it several times Skyping with my windows computer in the same room.I have all the updates

Are there any ways to alleviate it? Bright lights in the room? Hacks? Is is a hardware issue? Driver issue? Skype app issue?

Thanks, all.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I noticed that too, video from ipad 2 is clear and smooth but touchpad sends blurry video.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Any better on 3.0.4? I hate that my brother gives me so much crap when were skyping between my TP and his Ipoop2.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    3.04 still has bad video output. Lets hope 3.05 comes soon and includes this fix.
    proper lighting helps. I'm hoping they will add the "steady shot" feature that they just added to the pre3 camera. Skype on the pre3 is great, pretty good on the touchpad. I put it on the touchstone when I skype to prevent movement until they (hopefully) add stabilization.
    Any better on 3.0.4? I hate that my brother gives me so much crap when were skyping between my TP and his Ipoop2.
    LOL. That's because facetime can never be beaten when it comes to video chat. My parents give me the same grief and I'm always forced to use the iPad 2 to chat with them :-O

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities