1.    #1  
    The deal will go live at 6am est.

Deal of the day, Daily Deal | yugster.com

Yugster
    HP TouchPad Snapdragon S3 Dual-Core 1.2GHz 32GB 9.7" Touchscreen Tablet w/Webcam (Wed, 31 Aug 2011)
    We would like to introduce you to your handy new companion: the Snapdragon. No, it's not a flower. This little guy lets you enjoy many apps and browse the web with ease. Ships for $5. Retail Price: $599.99 Yugster Price: $294.97

Huh? I thought those daily deal sites were supposed to be cheaper.
    Its the same price on ebay. I wonder how many of these they are gonna sell.
    Hopefully all those blood-suckin', gold-diggin', TouchPad hoarding merchants get stuck with their stashes once they release more TouchPads. That would make my day
    Only 5 left. Lots of suckers out there, especially considering HP is going to produce more.
    Quote Originally Posted by superman0234 View Post
    Only 5 left. Lots of suckers out there, especially considering HP is going to produce more.
    Not trying to be negative but at current market $300 is about right, if not a good price, for the 32 gig. I have seen 16 gigs going reliably at 250+ shipping and higher on eBay.

Nobody knows how many, when, in what configuration (16/32/64? gig), and at what price point those will be in when released from HP.

Just a quick personal example, I ordered an HP case from Amazon knowing they wouldn't ship it for a couple weeks. Now I am getting worried that this order may be cancelled, back when I ordered other sellers on Amazon were selling for about the same price (within $1 of the Amazon price) but I would have had to pay shipping. Today I decide I would rather not wait, I hope on Amazon, all sellers pricing the cases in the $50 range before shipping, this is $20 more than it was just a couple days ago. Supply and demand is a very real thing when it comes to the TouchPad and official accessories at this point.

With all that said, I do believe the market is at it's peak right now for the second hand retailers and you will see it level out over the next few months regardless of the quantity HP releases. Unless HP releases a HUGE amount of quantity I expect for the near future that the sales value of the hardware and accessories will be higher than what the firesale retail prices were.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    It's still cheaper then alot of the tabs on the market now.