Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kevlarcompg
  1.    #1  
    Incase your interested ..was using the webtexter on my sprint acct.. And works real good on my touchpad. Txt show up on on the phone you send to with your cell number all in real time. Not sure if yahoo or other 'messenger' services work just like that or even on the Tpad as well , but this is sure nice to have a mobile texting from touchpad program, so I don't have to use my phone when I'm home. Anyhow sorry if I'm behind the times and everyone knows about this... Fyi :-)
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    are you talkin about logging into your sprint account online at sprint.com and texting off there? Or is there an easier solution.
  3.    #3  
    yeah ur sprint acct... Just bookmark the main full webtexter page for easy opening.. I just leave the card open...
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Awesome idea! Thank you! I had no idea this existed....
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcompg View Post
    Incase your interested ..was using the webtexter on my sprint acct.. And works real good on my touchpad. Txt show up on on the phone you send to with your cell number all in real time. Not sure if yahoo or other 'messenger' services work just like that or even on the Tpad as well , but this is sure nice to have a mobile texting from touchpad program, so I don't have to use my phone when I'm home. Anyhow sorry if I'm behind the times and everyone knows about this... Fyi :-)
    Was just wondering if this would work. Glad to see it does!
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Very cool.....tried it out tonight and it works quite well. I was finding it annoying that I couldn't text via my Pre and now that Pre 3 is history, it was a big disappointment to not have this capability. Thanks again for the heads up on this.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

Be a Patriot, pray for Obama, Psalm 109:8

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  7.    #7  
    here's direct link so you can bookmark

Zipwhip
    I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money.

Modded Sprint Pre: 3" pulley s/c, i/c, 1.6 rockers, xp cam, slp headers, 3in exhaust, res/cat delete... oh wait wrong forum... ummm pre has lots of mc patches and a xtra mhz, ghtz, and chigglehertz