Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By carr1205
  • 1 Post By dbmgreen
  1.    #1  
    I just wanted to express my graditude to all the developers on this website.. You guys have made me a firm believer in the power of home brew once again. I used to have a few windows mobile 6.x phones a few years back, and relied heavily on XDA for everything I ever needed. So far this forum is turning out to be as good for information, hacking, news and pretty much anything else I need to know about my touchpad.

With the tweaks/new kernels I prefer to use my touchpad over any other tablet I have used before, including IOS.

Lack of apps?? yeah there are a few things I would like to have, but most of the apps I have seen from the compitition are usually crapware anyways..

Thanks again!

Justin
    gruso and k4ever like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by carr1205 View Post
    .................good for information, hacking.........................Thanks again!
    Justin
    "hacking" TUT TUT we don't do this here we "tweak"
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by carr1205 View Post
    I just wanted to express my graditude to all the developers on this website.. You guys have made me a firm believer in the power of home brew once again. I used to have a few windows mobile 6.x phones a few years back, and relied heavily on XDA for everything I ever needed. So far this forum is turning out to be as good for information, hacking, news and pretty much anything else I need to know about my touchpad.

With the tweaks/new kernels I prefer to use my touchpad over any other tablet I have used before, including IOS.

Lack of apps?? yeah there are a few things I would like to have, but most of the apps I have seen from the compitition are usually crapware anyways..

Thanks again!

Justin
    Show them some love here: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-our-love.html

Every contribution helps no matter how small
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    "hacking" TUT TUT we don't do this here we "tweak"
    My appologies.. I come from a winmo devices. I get my mistake honestly.