1.    #1  
    I had some errors with the warthog and used that palm recovery kernel in preware to clear the errors. Was there a kernel section in Installed Packages prior to me starting uberkernel successfully? The touchpad still runs fine on the palm default and webos-kernels is still in the feeds. Did I really screw this up?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Uhh, you haven't messed anything up.
  3.    #3  
    Now are you serious? Since I have the webos-testing-all feed already installed do I just start completely the feed like I was setting up uberkernal again? Thanks!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Could you explain some more?
    You started with the "Palm" kernel. Then you installed the "Uberkernel". Then you went back to the "Palm" kernel. Now you want to go to the "Uberkernel"?

Shouldn't be a problem, if I'm understanding you correctly.

You shouldn't have to re-activate the feeds again if they were turned on properly the first time.

You might want to clarify your questions a little better
    Once you've installed the recovery kernel your kernel is back to the way it was before you started messing around with it. So from there you can try reinstalling warthog or whatever other kernel you feel like.