1.    #1  
    e.g. I successfully install "unset CFQ IO scheduler" (after reading the "new touchpad owner" thread), but after Luna restart, it doesn't show as installed. I tried to install all recommended patches, and only 4 seem to be sticking: Increase touch sensitivity and smoothness 10; Muffle system logging; Private browsing; and Remove dropped packet logging. I also went into phone and cleared logs/minimized logging. I'm on 3.0.2.

So, what gives?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    What do you mean "it doesn't show as installed"?
  4.    #4  
    I mean, I successfully install a patch--for example, Ad Blocker--and then after Luna restart, I go into Preware, and the patch is not listed under my installed patches. This has happened with most patches I've tried (mostly performance-related patches) except the four I mentioned in the OP.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    I mean, I successfully install a patch--for example, Ad Blocker--and then after Luna restart, I go into Preware, and the patch is not listed under my installed patches. This has happened with most patches I've tried (mostly performance-related patches) except the four I mentioned in the OP.
    Try the 'Emergency Reconstruction Utility" in Preware.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_exec View Post
    Try the 'Emergency Reconstruction Utility" in Preware.
    Well, that did it. Thanks! I was about to doctor before I saw your post, phew.
    Sorry but I can't find emergency recon utility.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mettleh3d View Post
    Sorry but I can't find emergency recon utility.
    Use search in preware
    I only found Emergency Mimetable with search. Am I missing feeds?