1.    #1  
    I have a SERIOUS problem and talking to HP as we speak but is anyone else having problems with the touchpad NOT clicking some spots of the touchpad even after webOS doctor?
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    When you say clicking, you mean there are spots on the screen that aren't responsive to touch?
    That's what happened on my first Touchpad. In landscape view (speakers at the bottom), the area around the S key was not responsive. It got annoying trying to type on the tablet. I returned it and got and exchange.
    TP + P3 = synergized
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PR3mier View Post
    When you say clicking, you mean there are spots on the screen that aren't responsive to touch?
    That's what happened on my first Touchpad. In landscape view (speakers at the bottom), the area around the S key was not responsive. It got annoying trying to type on the tablet. I returned it and got and exchange.
    Yeah, when I go into landscape, speakers on the bottom, there is a line where things are not responsive.

HP says they can't exchange until they have it in stock.........UGH...

But the thing is that it was working over the weekend. Is there any fix to it?
    if this happen after unplugging from pc, just do a restart. It happen to me a couple of times after disconnecting from pc.
    For me I thought it was my Zagg screen protector. I removed it today and it feels more responsive and easier to swipe/type.

I'm not sure if it is a certain spot or random spots but I also notice my key strokes are not registering sometimes....but they eventually do after some lag.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDCONTRA View Post
    if this happen after unplugging from pc, just do a restart. It happen to me a couple of times after disconnecting from pc.
    Still there.

It is like a line right in the middle of the the touchpad, when in landscape. But when I do the other 3 ways. It works...-_-...

This is annoying...

And by restart you just open/close?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Still there.

And by restart you just open/close?

Hold down the power button for 5 seconds.