1.    #1  
    I know that the Touchpad battery is supposed to be 6300mAh, as I checked the website. However, I have the Dr. Battery app installed and it says my battery is only going up to 5468mAh! I have googled solutions but cannot seem to find any. I would greatly appreciate any help that could be offered!!!
    Has the software/battery been properly calibrated? It takes a few charge-discharge cycles, possibly with the software monitoring it. I'm speaking generally here, not about TouchPad or Dr. Battery (which I have not tried).
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    op is your touchpad 16gb by chance? My new 16gb version apparently only has a 5600mAH battery while my brother's 32gb has a 6600mAH battery. I used the live chat feature in the help section and the representative said that it was normal and that 16gb touchpad can have smaller batteries than their 32gb brothers.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    mine is at 5571, but calculated left is 6281...

32gb
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I should write that I have now talked to three different representatives about this and got different replies each time. One representative said it was normal for 16gb devices to have lower capacities while another told me that they should all have 6300mah batteries. The other had no clue what I was talking about.

I honestly don't know what to think about this anymore.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    that's good to know I was thinking about contacting them via chat, but now I know not to waist my time.
    I spoke with them the other day and they said not to keep it in the touchstone over 2 hours....
  7.    #7  
    I have a 32Gb, and I posted this in the HP webOS forums, and the representative told me that "We can not rely on 3rd party apps to test the Touchpad battery." He told me to go to the diagnostics and it showed a green battery. Also, I have a dead pixel on my device. It displays everything but red. Normally, I overlook these things, however, if I decide to get it replaced later Due to a more serious issue, or because of the pixel, there will be no more because HP has discontinued the Touchpad. So, I spent an hour chatting with Jeremy from HP help, and finally explained to him the dead pixel. I gave him my info and he said I would get an email for the replacement... That was 8 hours ago, and no email. I think I should do it myself.
    just checked (have a 32g) and there might be truth in what the rep saying that there might be longer lasting, just checked and comes up as 6612mAh with around 6218mAh left and 95% health
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Whats your capacity left on the actual screen of dr battery?
    Just checked my 16GB model, has manufacturer rating of 5647 mAh.
    Since we have a couple of similar threads now I've tried to consolidate the questions in this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...pad-users.html