1.    #1  
    So my friend with an iPad 2 had this hand written note app that he basically used to replace paper altogether in school, heck even if a work sheet was passed out he'd just take a pic with is ipad and it was there digitalized.

Anything remotely similar to it on Touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Overlord View Post
    So my friend with an iPad 2 had this hand written note app that he basically used to replace paper altogether in school, heck even if a work sheet was passed out he'd just take a pic with is ipad and it was there digitalized.

Anything remotely similar to it on Touchpad?
    No. Not sure what the hand written note app is or what it does.You can take a picture of a handout but being that it is on a 1.3mp camera that is made for video conferencing, I'm not sure it would look too good.
  3.    #3  
    Ah it was this thing:

Note Taker HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

It got to the point where he only had a binder to carry some pencils, pens, and paper for tests and essays only. It was pretty amazing. Shame no webOS version, but oh well.
    interesting. I really hope something for webOS comes out. with learning capabilities to OCR my handwriting =) But not too sure where all that will go. I'd love to use this to take notes in meetings. I still might actually, heh