Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I didn't get the email.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Oops - almost gave my unique code.
    +1
    +1
    no e-mail here, either...hope this doesn't mean I'm off the list when they sell TPs again.
  6.    #26  
    I definitely did sign up for notification, and have checked all spam folders....nothing.......die hard Palm boy from the Palm 600, 650, 700p, Pre-........and now ...android tablet? I hope not.

Macros
    Whew; just got my email. Since the code is good for 25% off anything starting at $600; I will sell you mine for $100; lol.
    i got an email
    iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    I also got the email. Is this considered GOOD to have received the email? When I first read it I thought my order was being cancelled. Does this mean I will still receive my touchpad, just maybe not for a few weeks?

Has anyone called HP to confirm that THOSE who have received this email ARE IN FACT going to receive their Touchpad order still?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I signed up at HP, did not get the email. But here's what I found on an Ebay seller listing:
    "This item is for a HP Touchpad 16 GB - Wifi.
    We have ordered 200 item from our distributor which should arrive by 14th September. We will start shipping the item from 15th September. "
    Their price is $197 shipped.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
    Here is the email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary86 View Post
    yeah, I got that lame email
    I got that too!

Is that for people who signed up for the notifications or for those that ordered and are waiting?
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    I want to let you know guys the EMAIL only apply for people who signed up the last week or so before.

-Travis-
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
  13.    #33  
    Hey Travis, I signed up the first night they went on clearance....got screwed out of my TP because my shipping addy and my billing addy didn't match. Rather than holding the product and contacting me, they just sold my unit despite the fact both addresses were totally legit. Sigh. But I definitely did sign up at the right time.
    Q: Will the notification/alert emails go out all at once so everyone has a fair shot?

All those who requested notification have been notified today that more are coming in the future, and will be notified again when more specifics are known.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I just now got it. 9:11pm EST.
    Not going to be using the code so if anybody wants it...
    I'm selling mine on ebay. Maybe I can get $99,000 for it...
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros746 View Post
    Hey Travis, I signed up the first night they went on clearance....got screwed out of my TP because my shipping addy and my billing addy didn't match. Rather than holding the product and contacting me, they just sold my unit despite the fact both addresses were totally legit. Sigh. But I definitely did sign up at the right time.
    Only for HP Touchpad Alerts I think, not for signs up at HP Market.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
    It's for pc's over 599...you don't have to spend 599. I got an email at one email address I signed up for but not the other. Remember tho, folx crashed their servers for the notification site a couple of times, it's possible there was some data loss.

They still have some TP keyboards in stock, I used my discount for that 41.62 after tax & shipping...saves the aggravation of hunting around for a lower price which is actually in stock.
    Last edited by Sukiyaki; 08/30/2011 at 10:51 PM.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros746 View Post
    So according the the twitters of Bryna and Mark, I'm assuming an email went out about the next Touchpad sale that is supposed to happen next week? Well, I didn't get one......anyone else? I really don't want to get screwed out of my last possible chance to get one...that would be......very sad......

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kar1179 View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kar1179 View Post
    Yes, that email was not recieved. Which makes me wonder if I will recieve the email when one with actual info gets sent out.
    Have any of you guys checked your spam boxes?
    My ink should be here by tomorrow 3pm lol. if only the tp orders went so smoothly.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast