Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By r-nice
  1.    #1  
    Laughed my **** off when I saw this on eBay and even harder when I noticed someone actually bought one!

Memories of the HP TouchPad Fire Sale 8x10 Poster Print | eBay

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Who the hell bought one of those? I have to know.
    laoh likes this.
    Haha, I could make that myself.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Wow
    wow wow
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Haha, I could make that myself.
    Actually now that I'm thinking about it wouldn't be such a bad idea to make a really cool looking T-shirt and have the proceeds go to WebOS Internals or a pool of the money to Dev's for some badly needed apps?

Whadya guys think?

I'd buy one.
    HAHA, if it was bigger than 8 x 10 I would be all over it
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Actually now that I'm thinking about it wouldn't be such a bad idea to make a really cool looking T-shirt and have the proceeds go to WebOS Internals or a pool of the money to Dev's for some badly needed apps?

Whadya guys think?

I'd buy one.
    The poster on eBay was pretty ugly but I'd certainly go for a t-shirt if it had better artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    actually now that i'm thinking about it wouldn't be such a bad idea to make a really cool looking t-shirt and have the proceeds go to webos internals or a pool of the money to dev's for some badly needed apps?

Whadya guys think?

I'd buy one.
    touchpad isn't onsale at onsale