Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    "Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad and webOS. The overwhelming demand for this product in recent days has made it difficult to fulfill your request at the present time, and we are working to make more available as soon as possible. While we do not yet have specific details, we know it will be at least a few weeks before we have a limited quantity available again. We will keep you informed as we have more specifics that we can communicate, and we encourage you to join the conversation here for the latest information.

In light of this and other recent HP news, we want you to know that we remain committed to you. We will continue to honor our warranties now and in the future. We will continue delivering products that make a difference in your life and we will continue to provide the best possible service to you every day.

We are grateful for your patience and loyalty and to show our gratitude, we are offering you an exclusive one-time opportunity to save an additional amount on all of our products, valid through the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31, 2011. You'll save 25% off all printers, ink, HP accessories, and PCs starting at or above $599. To take advantage of this offer, use your unique coupon code ********** at checkout, and for more information on the details of this offer, please look at the bottom of this email.

Sincerely,

hpdirect.com"

So they will have more, just don't know when, might be weeks? Then they try to sell more of their product, great. I think I'll wait.
    Same here.
    I just got an email from HP regarding my request to be notified about future Touchpads. They said it'll be "weeks" before they will have a "limited quantity" available.

So, anyone with an extra Touchpad can please feel free to sell me one for a small premium.?.
    Did you order the TouchPad from their site? If so was it from the Home or SMB site? And when did you order it? And did you previously receive an order confirmation email?

Or did you just sign up for the "let me know when TouchPads are back in stock" email list?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I did sign up for the "let me know when TouchPads are back in stock" email list and also just received that email.
    I just got the same e-mail from HP. I signed-up to be notified when more Touchpads are available. This sounds like they are trying to temper expectations a bit.

I heard a rumor on Twitter that the next batch of product is being offered internally to HP employees first. I hope that everyone on the original Palm webOS team is able to get one. I'm having doubts that there will be any left over after an internal sale.
    i signed up for the notification to and got this email also.so a couple of weeks again
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    hmm, I registered too...no email yet for me tho. I thought they'd send them to all who registered at the same time???
    Yay! 25% off all printers, ink, HP accessories, and PCs starting at or above $599! This is the news I have been hoping for...my dreams are coming true!

Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

*looking around for the $599 ink*
    haha... Yea and we only have one more day to use it!!! Better stock up :-P
    I wonder if any stock is going to make it to other vendors because I didnt sign up thinking that they would push them out to other places. Boy, I hope I can get my hands on another one (in addition to my launch-day 32GB TP).
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    notice it said "limited quantity".
    I just received this email. Previously I've received an order confirmation from them (ordered on SMB on 8/21), but I also signed up for the "let me know when more touchpads are in stock" email list.

I wonder if the email was sent to the people who signed up for the email list, or to people who previously had order confirmations. Is there anyone who received this email who didn't place an order (just signed up for the email list)?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Got one too, so I'm biting the bullet and hitting up Craigslist for one. I'll use my coupon code to go buy accessories.
    I signed up for email notification - and I didn't get the email
    Question is, when and if more become available, will they be at that same price point?

Sent from my awesome HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk Pro
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chull View Post
    I signed up for email notification - and I didn't get the email
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    hmm, I registered too...no email yet for me tho. I thought they'd send them to all who registered at the same time???
    Me too... No email for me
    Yup. Just got the same e-mail about 30 minutes ago.

Other than "keep waiting and we will let you know", they thanked me for my interest, said we stand behind our products (all warranties on Touchpads will be honored), and offered a 25% off discount code off any purchase from the hpdirect.com site through August 31.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast