Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    myself and my buddy each have a touchpad. We are trying to get them sharing info using bt but so far have had no luck even getting a connection.
    am I doing something wrong or is this not possible.

its bad enough that I cannot connect to my android phone.

Ty for your help.
    I've gotten Touch To Share to recognize and share information, but the "sweet spot" for it to activate can be a little hard to find. Makes a nice ripple effect and a tone to let you know if it does work.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    wait, you got it to work between two touchpad? I cannot even get two touch's to find each other on bluetooth.
    Root your android phone

then download this
    wireless_tether_2_0_7.apk - android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users 2.0.7 - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

Infrastructure wifi tethering

for some reason this old version works for my Droid2 when the most current version does not.
    Other than TTS (as mentioned above), webOS doesn't currently support BT sharing of information (data files, contacts, etc).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...