Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Just an update got an e-mail last night/this morning, that my rebate had been processed and approved. 2-4 weeks I should see my money.

HMMMM, $50 towards a Pre2???
    Same here, got my 2nd email yesterday too. Since HP SMB is canceling my Pre2 I will use my rebate towards an eBay Pre2.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    I am so mad those cancellations have driven up the price of unlocked Pre2 on ebay, bout to pay 20 more than I did last Friday for one.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Well, my rebate check has been mailed. YAY! Although it says allow 30 days for its arrival. Dang, no wonder the postal service is having financial trouble.
    All for One and One for All!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Got my "Check is in the mail" notification last night.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    I haven't seen the second or 3rd emails yet. Come on HP, it's my money and I need it now!!!
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Got my "Check is in the mail" notification last night.
    Got mine last night/this morning too.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Got my $50 rebate check today. That brings my July 1st TP down to $100 that I paid for it.

Now I'm still waiting for the $50 app catalog code.
    Too bad for me my $50 rebate was denied because I PREORDERED it!

Can you believe it?

If this was something for early adopters, why punish those who pre-ordered a touchpad!

WHY? Because:
    " - Your purchase date is outside the qualifying dates of this offer."

I preordered in June and the offer is July 1-31...

I didn't get it early, it arrived on July 1st, but I payed my money too early to get the rebate!

NEVER BUY HP, NEVER BUY HP, NEVER BUY HP.

Never!
    Let's see - just got my $50 rebate check. I also got the $470 price markdown from Walmart since I bought it launch day, plus I got the $50 HP App Catalog credit, plus a bunch of free app's that they offer periodically...

Plus I have a Touchpad which I love! I think I'm pretty much ahead of the game (at least in the tablet market!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dld121 View Post
    Too bad for me my $50 rebate was denied because I PREORDERED it!
    Mine was denied as well, but I haven't been given a letter yet as to why. It was pre-ordered too. If that's the reason, then I'll highlight the part of the rebate that says "Pre-purchases shipping within this offer period may also qualify." and also include a copy of my credit card invoice that shows I actually paid within the eligible period (since I wasn't charged until it was shipped after July 1st).

If they think I'll just let this pass, then they are very mistaken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Let's see - just got my $50 rebate check. I also got the $470 price markdown from Walmart since I bought it launch day, plus I got the $50 HP App Catalog credit, plus a bunch of free app's that they offer periodically...

Plus I have a Touchpad which I love! I think I'm pretty much ahead of the game (at least in the tablet market!)
    I got all of the same stuff PLUS a second App Catalog credit (had to return the first TP because it developed an USB drive problem) and and $20.00 VIAS gift card for answering their survey questions.
    Haven't seen my check yet, maybe today....
    I'd kinda given up on my rebate materials as having been lost in the mail, but I finally have a rebate status, too:

"Your submission has been received. Unfortunately, there was an issue that prevented processing of your rebate. Your will receive more information in the mail with further details and instructions."

Dunno what that's about. Possibly because I got my Pre- for the cost of postage when HP was clearing them out last October, or perhaps because I exchanged my TP for a new one when the case cracked (when the 2nd one cracked too, I rolled my eyes and fixed it with a little superglue). Or maybe I filled out the rebate form sideways.

However...

When I pre-ordered my TP, part of the payment was $100 in Amazon loyalty points. Then Amazon finally decided to issue the $450 fire sale refunds on Kindle Fire launch day. Add in the $50 app catalog credit and so far I've paid $0 for my launch day TP. So if I don't get the early adopters' rebate, I think I can live with the disappointment.
    Got my rebate (a few weeks ago) and pick up another TP in the Ebay firesale!
    WHOOOOP!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789