Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prdamrican View Post
    Ditto - got it this morning... which is cool, since I could not get Amazon to give me a price adjustment (they will allow me to return it)...

What about those people who got approved for the rebate,
    and also received price adjustment from the retailers where
    they bought the Touchpads?

Wouldn't that essentially make their Touchpads free?
    Yep got my email JUST NOW! still says 8-10 weeks for the check...
    Last edited by BeckeyJane; 09/08/2011 at 11:00 AM.
    I never got my $50 app credit, and I prob will not see this either.
    Just got mine this morning too. It sounds like they had simply pushed a bunch of notifications out this morning. So maybe they've had them for awhile already and there was a glitch with the notifications? If true, at least that means we won't have to wait yet another 8+ weeks!

Considering that between this and the $50 app credit, we are essentially getting a TP for $50, I can't really complain too much about having to wait a little longer. I like to think being early adapters finally paid off for once when all those other suckers had to pay a full $150 for their 32Gig TP!
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    My submission was recognized today for the first time!
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I mailed in 2 separate rebate forms for 2 separate TouchPads on August 11th. For the first time 1 of the 2 is showing up online using the rebate status web site. Today is September 8th. So it took almost a month just for them to enter the rebate form into the system. Hopefully the second one is not too far behind.
    Last edited by rlopin; 09/08/2011 at 12:23 PM.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    I received my email confirmation last night as well. Yea!
    I just checked and mine shows as received and in process.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I just checked and mine shows as received and in process.

This was the first time I have checked though.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Got my email notification this morning too. I can't really say I'm relieved I got it, but I am grateful. With the mess HP has turned into in the mind of this loyal Handspring-then-Palm-then-TouchPad consumer, I really didn't have all that much faith they'd live up to the rebate. That said, I did get my price matches from Best Buy, and I've been following their twitter feeds, and I do now recognize they're working hard to recover from the humongous public relations mess they've made. I'm still not fully recovered enough to ever buy another HP product again, but I do appreciate what they've done to communicate with TouchPad/web OS enthusiasts (see, I'm already thinking web OS is now just a fad, not the thriving ecosystem we really really hoped it'd be ) thus far.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Got mine as well. Honestly I am surprised, but not arguing.

Which all means I ended up getting the 32 GB TP for $99, plus a $50 app credit. Which is still pretty awesome/sad/unbelievable.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I just got mine
    I just received the email.

They are trickling in, so if you have not yet received the email, it should arrive in the near future.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    My submission was recognized today for the first time!
    It seems that we will get the 50 rebate eventually. Just in time for Xmas. :-)

Name: xxx
    Address: xxx
    x

Rebate name: NIE-1N-W00111 "Touch Inspiration - BTS11"

Tracking ID: xxx
    Offer Value: $50.00
    Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    Submission status
    To receive your rebate, the following steps must be completed. You can monitor the progress of your submission below.
    Your submission has been received and is being processed.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    <<threads merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    It seems that we will get the 50 rebate eventually. Just in time for Xmas. :-)

Name: xxx
    Address: xxx
    x

Rebate name: NIE-1N-W00111 "Touch Inspiration - BTS11"

Tracking ID: xxx
    Offer Value: $50.00
    Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    Submission status
    To receive your rebate, the following steps must be completed. You can monitor the progress of your submission below.
    Your submission has been received and is being processed.
    I got an email this morning. It went to spam folder. So check that folder carefully before deleting. I simply checked the status on line before not knowing HP had sent an email on this.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    I just received an email from HP that my $50 early adopter/legacy rebate was received and will be processed within 8-10 weeks.

If this goes through I'll have gotten my 32Gb release date TP for $65....crazy.
    I got the e-mail today too.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Got my email today!
    Got my email today also.

Now just need to get my $50 app cat code.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast