Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Hey,
    I preordered my TP and got the $50 rebate. I sent it in right away and its been a few weeks and I don't have it. Did anyone else get it yet? Do you think HP will still send it to us? Maybe Ill go chat with them...
    I'm sure they canceled the rebates, I was about to send mine in but was a couple days past the 45 day deadline, so didn't bother. Turns out didn't need to! best buy credited me $488 back for my 32GB TP
    I did my through Amazon and they are not giving partial refunds only full returns, so if I get the $50 rebate and the $50 app credit I can get one on Ebay for 250 and still be the same as everyone else who got the credit and still have a TP.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    haven't heard a thing!
    not a word.
    nope
    I only hear the crickets chirping.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Nada, zip...
    I emailed them, Ill let you know what they say...
    I submitted mine a few weeks back. Haven't received any email confirming that they have received my rebate application. Checked the rebate status at the following link

https://h30172.www3.hp.com/04status/Status.asp?

and it says submission not found.

Not sure if they are still honoring the rebate after the fire sale.

Anyone knows anymore here? Thanks.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    same here.... they better honor it ... after all this B$
    Same thing here, "Submission Not Found"
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Ditto.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Same here, Dang it!
    Hoping the folks at precentral.net can help us find out from HP if they are still honoring the rebate. Thanks.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Same here. Would love to know the status of my rebate.
    i have this sinking feeling that the $50 in app credit was issued to make up for this credit that they will not honor anymore.. It says this on the rebate form.. "HP reserves the right to modify or withdraw this promotion at any time".. That gives them the right to do whatever they want. I really don't think they care if they **** off early adopters considering they are out of the marketplace..
    Mine isn't showing either :/
    wait.. what? Palm Pre owners get $50 rebate on their touchpads for apps?? Where was I? How can I submit the rebate? or is it too late now?
    if I can still get this I'd like to know also. Have had a pre- since 8.8.09...