Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    i wouldnt worry yet. Rebates take FOREVER !!! (also, its not really a "make it right" rebate)
    You can call them up if you really want to know
    I've gotta do mine this weekend, a few weeks isn't too bad for it not showing received.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I've gotta do mine this weekend, a few weeks isn't too bad for it not showing received.

hurry up. the 31st is the deadline isnt it?

i just did mine on monday.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    hurry up. the 31st is the deadline isnt it?

i just did mine on monday.
    31st is for purchase. You have 45 days after your purchase date to mail in the form.
    I thought the rebate was valid for purchases from official hp partners for the month of July and that the rebates must be postmarked within 45 days of purchase. So no rush yet, but good to get it done anyway.

http://h30014.www3.hp.com/offers/us/...2_final(2).pdf
    Sent mine in a couple weeks ago. Nothing heard, so far.
    "Be excellent to each other!" -Bill & Ted
    As said above purchase by 31st. I am gonna get mine done this weekend and hit up HP for a replacement on my charging plug that has never worked. Plus I've got to send back the 2nd touchpad that I didn't get to cancel before it shipped 3 days early.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I have two Pixi Plus SNs if you want to get in on the rebate. If you buy a 32gb on hp today, its 50 bucks off, plus another thirty with promo code LOGICBUY30. Plus another 50 with my SNs and you get it for 469. Not bad, and a whole lot less than I got my launch day TouchPad for. PM me so I know people arent using the same SN twice. Must be purchased by July 31st.
    I ended up getting a 32GB Touchpad when I returned my 16gb model for some defects, and I want to send in for the Inspiration rebate. To make a long story short, does HP require that the legacy Pre/Pixi device in question still be active on your palm profile account?

I sold my original Pre- over a year ago (and did not keep a record of the serial # ;p), but a friend said I could use his serial #.
    Quick answer, no. They just want the S/N of the device.
    What is inspiration rebate?
    It's a $50 rebate from HP for people who have the old, legacy webOS devices. Touch Inspiration
    Touch Inspiration

somehow hp doesn't want people to see this rebate...if u search hp...u won't find it..i had the link bookmarked from before...
    Last edited by palmpre06062009; 07/30/2011 at 10:57 PM.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Has anyone gotten their early adopter checks yet? I haven't at all. I'm a little concerned because I can't even track the rebate on HPs site yet (no info received yet). I am already ****ed about all these price drops but I'll be livid if they mess up my rebate.
    I haven't yet but for mail-in rebates do expect a 6-8 week turnaround time.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    bevcraw likes this.
    yeah, I am concerned also. Purchased from Amazon, received 7-2, mailed the form next day, & they don't have a record of my letter over 4 weeks later. Not looking for the check, just an acknowledgement of receipt on the "track your rebate" site.
    Yes exactly not looking for the check either! They said they'd email us once they received our forms. I mailed it on July 18th. Not a word. On the rebate form it specifically says:

"We will notify you via e-mail once we have received your rebate submission."
    I've been tempted to start this thread, myself.
    I've heard nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    "We will notify you via e-mail once we have received your rebate submission."
    This will both count when your submission arrives and when someone actually opens it to process it. No telling how big that pile is and how many they got processing these rebates.

As long it was a 32gb touchpad you'll get the rebate, just a matter of time.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast