Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    I could swear there was a thread showing a developer having done it. It wasn't easy, but he did it with a powered USB hub. I'll have to try and find the post.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2011 at 03:35 PM.
    Video comes out of my Touchpad every time I watch a video. From the screen.

Please find that thread Newman, I missed it.
    Dagnabbit... I can swear there was a post of a Chinese dev who accomplished it with a video. (not talking about the Functional USB Host thread). I'll search for it... but who knows... I drink a lot.

In the meantime.... <threads merged>

Bahh.. I can't find it. I may have been thinking of some other demo, but just in case I'll keep an eye open. I saw something... but that's like saying a saw a UFO. I need a drink.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2011 at 03:41 PM.
    xtremeview likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellonnnewman View Post
    dagnabbit... I can swear there was a post of a chinese dev who accomplished it with a video. (not talking about the functional usb host thread). I'll search for it... But who knows... I drink a lot.

in the meantime.... <threads merged>

bahh.. I can't find it. I may have been thinking of some other demo, but just in case i'll keep an eye open. I saw something... But that's like saying a saw a ufo. I need a drink.
    get drunk so you can remember!!!!
    xtremeview and LinuxKoss like this.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if a microusb to hdmi cable will work with the touchpad to watch movies on a HDTV?
    won't work. Sorry.
    if you have a usb enabled tv or appliance, could you not put it in usb mode, and watch it from then? Have done it with my pre, but not my TP
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rghilliard View Post
    Having an SD slot doesn't require anyone to use one, but it would sure be nice to have the option. Even a cheap feature phone comes with a microSD slot.
    yeah CHEAP phones. Not even the Iphone or Ipad have one, but people are waiting in droves to grab the latest Iphone-----#5 and can't wait until Ipad 3 is out.

So there is nothing to complain about the HP Tab.
    1. Price is biggest issue
    2. Lack of quality Apps
    3. other stuff can be overlooked.

I really like my touchpad but always have iphone / android envy regarding all the fun apps they have... cant wait for the android port
    Just as a thought (and to bring us back on topic) doesn't the iPad have a wireless streaming capability? Think you have to buy an adapter for the TV but if this is the case then it becomes a case of software rather than hardware for the TouchPad
    Video out will be my number one reason for buying next tablet. Currently following ASUS's Tegra3 upcoming releases!

Took my TP on vacation recently. Could talk my brother into watching just one movie on the TP. After which he'd rather watch lousy TV. I hooked up my Zune 120 to the TV useing the headphone/video jack, and, we happily watched low res vids on the hotel's TV.

I've been doing video out for years with my iPod 5.5 and Zune 120. I'd love to get most of the video off my MP3 players.

Shame, the TP has a 4conductor headphone jack. Should of been able to output Composite Video.

Still happy with my $150 digital picture frame with browser.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12