Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I signed up to Orb.com and want to be able to stream movies to my TP. A question I had is I have previously ripped DVDs and within the folder of that movie it will contain a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders. Then within the VIDEO_TS folder it will have the .IFO and .VOB files to be able to play the movie in softwares such PowerDVD, etc. or burn these files to a DVD-R to make a backup copy of the dvd and be able to play the disc in a standalone dvd player)

So my question is If I have these movie folders listed under my Orb account to be able to access from my TP will I be able to stream these movies to my TP or not? Or only content that is one file with extensions of .mp4, .avi, etc.?

When I use a software like PowerDVD I just open the movie folder and select the VIDEO_TS.IFO file and that will start the movie.

So do I have to convert these files somehow to 1 .mp4 file to be able to access these movies from my desktop?

Any feedback?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I think you need to convert, I don't think Touchplayer or Kalak player support VOB files.
    there is a setting under your online orb where you can change the video output to be mp4 or something. Read the last paragraph here.

http://informationmadness.com/blog/1...bile-free.html