Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I have the Interface Lift app but I'm looking for more abstract wallpapers...
    Have you tried deviantart.com? There should be a little of something for everyone's taste there.
  3.    #3  
    the problem is not all image sizes work. I downloaded some ipad wallpapers that wouldn't even work with the touchpad
    I'm surprised that anything intended for the iPad would not work on the TP. I believe you should aim for something around 1024x768, though...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfolden View Post
    I'm surprised that anything intended for the iPad would not work on the TP. I believe you should aim for something around 1024x768, though...
    I'm just trying random ones on deviants. The few that work look incredible :-)
    Any particular reason you can't DL wallpapers from deviantart and then use a graphics program to resize/crop them for the TP (1024 by 768) ? Or am I missing something ?
    I've used this site and it works pretty well. Desktop Wallpaper Wallpapers Downloads | Free Background
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    pulsarmedia.eu for sure
    Look for 1024 X 1024 that way when the screen flips it will still look ok...
    methinks Mk.Ultra just MAY be a No Agenda fan.
    #shutupslave!
    get the free app called interfaceliftHD.
    noseph likes this.
    I just surfed the web for any site that had ipad wallpapers. They all worked for me.
    Can't find where I saw it, but if the resolution is not 1024x768 just bring it up as a normal photo, screen shot it and apply the screen shot as your wallpaper.

This is what I'm using right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I haven't seen these kind of pictures in a long time, thought they might be interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    have you taken a look at wallbase.cc?
    you can narrow down resolution and type in what you are looking for on google images
    1024 x 1024 wallpapers - Google Search
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/25/2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: deleted NSFW link
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    get the free app called interfaceliftHD.

+1. Installed it tonight and the images are pretty amazing.
    I really like some of the opening shots featured in Pivot, anyone know where those can be found?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast