Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fisack23
  1.    #1  
    Is it ok to leave my TP on my touchstone, even after 100% full charge?

I cant tell you why I'm concerned but I always unplug my electronics when they're fully charged, I guess scared of wearing out the battery/overcharge?
    good question
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Yes, you may leave it on. It's perfectly safe. It has built-in safety to eliminate any problems of over-charging.
    mlkmade likes this.
  4.    #4  
    It shows a lighting bolt "charging" even if its at 100% charge..which was why I was concerned..

At least on other CE devices they have a "charged" icon..
    I'm kinda wondering about this too. I don't want touchpad to be constantly in charging mode and over heat the device.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I'm concerned about this also..Seems there is conflicting information out there.

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by vladoski View Post
    I'm kinda wondering about this too. I don't want touchpad to be constantly in charging mode and over heat the device.
    That shouldn't be an issue. My Touchpad was at 95% when I went to bed last night with the TP plugged in and its battery temp (per Govnah) right now is 24C some six hours later.

For reference, it's between 31C and 34C when in use.
    Yu may want to read my thoughts about this here: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...pad-users.html
    deleted
    Last edited by dirtyfingers; 09/01/2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: double post
    It is perfectly fine to leave it charging after its fully charged. The lithium ion battery will start to trickle charge to prevent overcharging and you do not have to worry about excessive heat. I just charge mine overnight and unplug in the morning when I wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyfingers View Post
    It is perfectly fine to leave it charging after its fully charged. The lithium ion battery will start to trickle charge to prevent overcharging and you do not have to worry about excessive heat. I just charge mine overnight and unplug in the morning when I wake up.
    thanks dirtyfingers, your info is based on what?