1.    #1  
    i currently don't have internet connection and i am running my computer off of my phones internet. i finally received my touchpad today and i am dying to use it, however i need internet to do the initial setup, and it can't connect to my phone. is there a way to do it without an internet connection? via computer?
  2.    #2  
    i currently don't have internet connection and i am running my computer off of my phones internet. i finally received my touchpad today and i am dying to use it, however i need internet to do the initial setup, and it can't connect to my phone. is there a way to do it without an internet connection? via computer? or just skip it?
    i?Couldn't you have found a Starbux or McD's with free wifi?
    public WiFi wouldn't work because he needs to get past the walled garden which requires the browser.

instead, try the palm bypass tool from the developer site.
    i don't know about getting past the initial setup, but why can't you connect it to your phone?

what phone is it?
    <thread merged>
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by looktall View Post
    i don't know about getting past the initial setup, but why can't you connect it to your phone?

what phone is it?
    its the samsung moment, but the problem is, it can only tether using an ad hoc connection, which the touchpad cannot connect to
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    public WiFi wouldn't work because he needs to get past the walled garden which requires the browser.

instead, try the palm bypass tool from the developer site.
    thanks im gonna try it now