1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI......see link.

take care,

Jay
    Experiencing lag on your new TouchPad? Here's how to fix it
    Taylor Martin - Yesterday at 4:35 PM

Experiencing lag on your new TouchPad? Here's how to fix it | PhoneDog

Just over a week has passed since HP slashed the price of their TouchPad and announced their departure from the mobile hardware industry. That means that those of you who were lucky enough to place your order in time or pick up the few loose ends in retail locations should already have your webOS tablet or it should arrive sometime this coming week.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    fxspec06 likes this.
    I loved some of the comments.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    well, I did all the things mentioned in this article and my TP still lags. Specifically when I type using the virtual keyboard, for example to post here, sometimes my keystrokes are not registered for couple seconds. Am I the only one experiencing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    well, I did all the things mentioned in this article and my TP still lags. Specifically when I type using the virtual keyboard, for example to post here, sometimes my keystrokes are not registered for couple seconds. Am I the only one experiencing this?
    Try installing the "Remove Tap Ripple" patch. This patch is supposed to help with typing on the VK.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Why not read the sticky post on THIS forum, http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ted-guide.html , which has far more details and information?
    I have that patch also yet there's lag. Not always but sometimes, which is annoying.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    you have to remove ripple patch then it types in real time I just typed this on my TP
    also the hypercard patch