Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I bought a Touchpad for my classroom and I have been looking for some practical applications to use it in the classroom. Since there is no video-out available, I have been looking for some way to get a feed to my projector. I came across this website (twiddla.com) and the potential is there, but there is no way for me to “draw” on the web browser.

Is there anyway to make this work, or does anyone have any suggestions for another way to get some type of feed out or make it work like a whiteboard.
    I'd checkout MightyMeeting: Present Anywhere in the App Catalog and that allows remote presentation control and interfacing. Very useful and well reviewed app. Here is their Blog that references their product:

MM Chronicles

Kinda surprised they have very limited info on the product online, but then I haven't used it personally and figured you would like to check it out. Hope you find some more answers. Sorli..
    upnv player in the app catalog
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I'd checkout MightyMeeting: Present Anywhere in the App Catalog and that allows remote presentation control and interfacing. Very useful and well reviewed app. Here is their Blog that references their product:

MM Chronicles

Kinda surprised they have very limited info on the product online, but then I haven't used it personally and figured you would like to check it out. Hope you find some more answers. Sorli..
    I've looked at MM before. It can certainly do the slide presentation piece, but I'd still like something with a little more interactivity for my students (drawing on top of the slides, etc.).

Also, at $5 a month for the subscription service, I want to pay for something that meets most, if not all of my needs. Twiddla is free to educators, and with budget cuts throughout my school district, free sounds great. :-)