Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I received a email stating they are selling the remaining of their stock and if I reply with my phone # and what time they will call me for a purchase.

This is only for people that had a product alert for price change on these items. They are giving us a chance.

This is awesome. I hope they call me back.

Report in if you have this email.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Did you just get this email? I had a price alert and an auto-notify for back in stock and both of them got cancelled when they pulled it from their website. Wonder if I have to contact them.
    They don't show on the site.
    I didn't get any emails from them.. I had auto-notify and price alert set as well. Haven't heard anything..
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    I received a email stating they are selling the remaining of their stock and if I reply with my phone # and what time they will call me for a purchase.

This is only for people that had a product alert for price change on these items. They are giving us a chance.

Sounds like a scam...
    Someone at one of the other forums I frequent received an email. That doesn't mean it's not a scam. Go to Newegg.com and use a contact number from the website and give them a call.
    What email address did you reply to? I set up that stuff too and didn't get an email from them.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I didn't get an email either.
  9.    #9  
    I got the email about 2hours ago. I called them three times when all this started 2 weeks ago.I bet I was top 10 calling and raising hell about price matching.

But when they call I will ask them to tell me what was my last purchase with them. I only spent thousands with them.

i got an email and replyed that i was interested
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I got mad and unsubscribed from the newsletter after I called, they didn't give me any info about price matching and then said they would refund everyone's money after they bought them at full price. I was willing to do the same just not to take a chance with no guarantee. So I probably won't get an email if they are sending them out. They used to be one of my fav sites.
  12.    #12  
    We have decided that the fairest method of selling our remaining inventory is to offer it to customers who requested an auto-notification, beginning with the earliest auto-notification request received for either model of the HP Touchpad.

Like I said I called them early when everyone was buying them up from other places. So their won't be alot of people I bet.
    I wish I would have selected the auto-notify option. Instead I just stalked their website like crazy waiting for their price to drop, and I added 2 TP's to my cart & left it sitting their for days until the TP was just pulled from their site. Oh well, my last hope is to get it from HP. I'd rather not pay triple the fire sale price on eBay.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I signed up to be notified as well, crossing my fingers!
    I had a notification for price drops but I couldn't set up the auto notify option for stock, I got errors at the time. I'd love a chance at this. I just introduced my tech adverse brother to the wonders of the internet via my touchpad and now he wants one.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    We have decided that the fairest method of selling our remaining inventory is to offer it to customers who requested an auto-notification, beginning with the earliest auto-notification request received for either model of the HP Touchpad.

Like I said I called them early when everyone was buying them up from other places. So their won't be alot of people I bet.
    This is my guess as well. I've been stalking slickdeals and they are posting that several users got emails as well. I signed up once they disappeared from Newegg but apparently the window was very, very small.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    any one get emails, for price adjustment?
  18.    #18  
    Well I called Newegg the lady said you are really lucky if you received the email. They will call you in about 3 days she said. I am so happy if I can get one. Its been hell trying.

What kind of warranty do you get from HP. Is it 1 year after purchase.
    I bought a lot of them from Newegg, at full price, and got refunded
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
  20.    #20  
    They told me that they wouldn't. I told them I would pay full price they said sorry sir we will not refund. So they lied about that too just like Best Buy. Well the hell I went through I'm getting paid back.

I'm tired of all the bullcrap.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast