Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    They told me that they wouldn't. I told them I would pay full price they said sorry sir we will not refund. So they lied about that too just like Best Buy. Well the hell I went through I'm getting paid back.

I'm tired of all the bullcrap.
    They are offering refunds, make sure you check your email. It looked like it was a mass mail to everyone that bought any Touchpads.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    They are offering refunds, make sure you check your email. It looked like it was a mass mail to everyone that bought any Touchpads.
    I don't have a TP at all. I was going to buy one for full price. I called them and they told me they wouldn't refund the diff. So I said screw that. This is Newegg I am talking about.

Then Newegg did anyways.
  3.    #23  
    Newegg told me it would be about 3days till they start calling for purchase.

Post if you get your phone call to buy. I will also keep everyone updated when I get my purchase. I am hoping its tomorrow.
    Newegg told me it would be about 3days till they start calling for purchase.

Post if you get your phone call to buy. I will also keep everyone updated when I get my purchase. I am hoping its tomorrow.
    I received my call today around 11am CST. Got a 16gb touchpad for $111.56 shipped UPS 3 day.
    I just got a call informing me that refund had gone through for difference in original list and hp firesale on all units I purchased ^
    Last edited by Steph3n; 09/02/2011 at 12:38 AM.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Still really letdown that newegg didn't email me despite being a long term customer. I signed up the day it allowed you too. Oh well gladnsome of you got one. I will just keep on stealing my wife's iPad 2 when she isn't using it.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
    I received my call today around 11am CST. Got a 16gb touchp
    ad for $111.56 shipped UPS 3 day.
    How did you reply back to Newegg. Did you just hit reply or did you type a email address in or called.

They did not call me yet I'm CST also. Did they say they had a lot left. I will be freaken mad as hell if they don't call me.

That is some high shipping they charged you. 3 day select is their slowest shipping.lol
    Last edited by lespaulman67; 09/01/2011 at 12:12 AM.
    I didn't even know you were allowed to sign up for a notification until today. I just kept stalking their site like crazy. I'm totally bummed out about this whole TouchPad fiasco. Every attempt I've made at getting a firesale TP has been a fail.

If anybody does get a chance to order from newegg, and for whatever reason doesn't need/want to order anymore, shoot me a PM. Maybe you can transfer the order opportunity to me.
    #WishfulThinking
    got the call back this morning. tracking number shows it was shipped and arriving tomorrow.

oh and it's a 16gb.

How did you reply back to Newegg. Did you just hit reply or did you type a email address in or called.

They did not call me yet I'm CST also. Did they say they had a lot left. I will be freaken mad as hell if they don't call me.

That is some high shipping they charged you. 3 day select is their slowest shipping.lol
    you had to reply to the email they sent you. i hope you did because the cutoff was 5:30pm PST on Aug 30th.
  10.    #30  
    Well Its been frukin 2 days now. My blood is at boiling stage now.Im starting to think Newegg is frukin lyers. I called this morning wanting to make sure they got my email and she couldn't tell me.I better get one. They emailed me and I replyed back on the 29th.

Tomorrow I will be flamming if I don't get a call. Some employee is probly deleting emails and calling the fru kin friends.

I been trying to get just one and can't get one.You ebayers burn in ***** hell you *******s
    Well Its been frukin 2 days now. My blood is at boiling stage now.Im starting to think Newegg is frukin lyers. I called this morning wanting to make sure they got my email and she couldn't tell me.I better get one. They emailed me and I replyed back on the 29th.

Tomorrow I will be flamming if I don't get a call. Some employee is probly deleting emails and calling the fru kin friends.

I been trying to get just one and can't get one.You ebayers burn in ***** hell you *******s
    Not to add fuel to your fire but they definitely weren't lying because I got mine in the mail today.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    Not to add fuel to your fire but they definitely weren't lying because I got mine in the mail today.

You received your package already how. They started calling yesterday. The deadline was Aug 30 7:30 their time. So that meant they started calling yesterday. The lady I talked to yesterday they will start calling 2 to 3 days. That means today they would of start the process. I didn't hear a damn thing. Did you ask for overnight shipping.

I feel something fishy going on. Someone is fibbing somewhere.

Plus Newegg doesn't use mail for shipping if you get my freak in drift.
    I have only spent over 5,000 with them in the last 3yrs.I bought my Toshiba Thrive and Asus Transformer
    Last edited by lespaulman67; 09/01/2011 at 10:18 PM.
    must be newegg then. i'll post my email of shipping confirmation if you want. they called me yesterday at around 10am-11am i think.

i got it by ups...

i didn't ask for overnight shipping. i live 5 mins away from them.

** i just looked in my email and the guy processed my order at 9:44am and it shipped at 2:37pm
    Last edited by Crazypinoy9; 09/01/2011 at 10:57 PM.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    must be newegg then. i'll post my email of shipping confirmation if you want. they called me yesterday at around 10am-11am i think.

i got it by ups...

i didn't ask for overnight shipping. i live 5 mins away from them.
    W
    ** i just looked in my email and the guy processed my order at 9:44am and it shipped at 2:37pm
    Well that's why your getting it soon. You live in CA.

They must have tons of them to sell. To not to hear from them I must be 2,000 in line. I just hope they call me.

You would think there would be more than 3 or 4 of us posting in here that's getting one.
  15.    #35  
    3 days now still no call from Newliar.
  16.    #36  
    So what do you guys think? Newegg is a liar. I still haven't received a phone call since I replied back on Aug 29. If they had that many wouldn't you hear from a lot of people.There would be a lot of posting in the forums.

Every time I called they said they been busy doing theorder as they come in and it will be couple more days. She said if you did get the email and replied back you are guaranteed one.hmmmm

I haven't herd nothing. If anyone know more about this reply to this.
    Last edited by lespaulman67; 09/04/2011 at 04:50 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12