1.    #1  
    Hey im new, just got a hp touchpad. Funny Story, I went to BestBuy to give in my laptop for repair and i saw alot of people asking for something to the employees so i got curious and asked one of the employees myself and he said that there was a firesale going on for the HP TouchPads so i just asked for one and he gave me a 32gb model, i was just holding on to it thinking whether to purchase it or not while looking around BestBuy and finally decidied to buy it. I really didnt know how hard it was to get untill i looked online haha

ANYWAYS..

i overclocked my touchpad to 1.5ghz, i was wondering how to go back to the default without having to doctor it. bte if i do have to doctor it at the end does that erase everything from my touchpad?

Thanks Guys.
    I to would like to know this please and if someone can provide a link on how exactly the doctor works too.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I haven't done the kernel reinstall (involving uninstalling uberkernel and installing the Palm recovery kernel), but the easy way is to just change the profile in Govnah to the Palm default.

Why do you want go back, though?
    Why would you want to remove 1.5? All you need to do is go to preware, installed packages, kernel, and remove the current package you have installed. The Touchpad will restart itself and you will be running 1.2 GHz.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdabest9 View Post
    Why would you want to remove 1.5? All you need to do is go to preware, installed packages, kernel, and remove the current package you have installed. The Touchpad will restart itself and you will be running 1.2 GHz.
    X2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman13 View Post
    I haven't done the kernel reinstall (involving uninstalling uberkernel and installing the Palm recovery kernel), but the easy way is to just change the profile in Govnah to the Palm default.

Why do you want go back, though?
    ^This is correct^.
    Poor battery life would be a reason to go back. I've heard that some of the Touchpad patches in Preware make the Touchpad faster than overclocking does.

Anyways. Open Govnah. Tap the kernel name. Tap 'Palm Default'. Done.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I'm not getting poor battery life at all on this thing even @ 1.5Ghz, only charge at night if I use it heavily, but can go days on normal use just like iPad. Also love how there's no battery drain, I came home after 8 hours at work and it was still at 100% and it hadn't been on the charger all day.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Or you could also open Govnah, tap on profile, then tap on Stock Settings. That puts it back to...umm, stock settings...