1.    #1  
    I mean unless the only reason why the CPU wasn't 1.5GHz to begin with was to prolong batter life, isn't overclocking the Touchpad a bad idea?

I mean it sounds like such a bad idea
    Here are some comments in this thread, check it out

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...al-damage.html
    Read the risks and make your own decision. There are threads all over the internet and even on this forum that go over the risks of overclocking.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    If you're stable and notice minimal battery impact, then i say NO.
    I've OC'd all my hardware for years. Worst case is typically a crash or lockup that you simply recover from and turn down the OC.

DOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEET!
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I think my problem is true difference not technical
    I know the OC would be faster on tests but in real life I doubt the difference is that much
    OC puts stress on the processor
    use more battery
    more heat

I believe the patches I used from preware made a noticeable 30% increase in response / speed hyper cards remove ripple increase sensitivity these did help alot
    Just remember it only cost you $99-$149 lol. I've done a lot more brutal overclocking to my $350 graphics card.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Just remember it only cost you $99-$149 lol. I've done a lot more brutal overclocking to my $350 graphics card.
    True but OCing PC hardware is in it's veins, idk about a space constrained touchpad.