Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I installed Preware on my work computer when I received my Tpad. In doing so it obviously installed it on the pad as well. Now, I would like to put Preware on my home computer, how do I do that without it installing on the tpad again next time I connect it?
    Preware does not run on your home computer, I am guessing you mean you used webos quick install to install Preware on your TP. So you could run webos quick install on your home computer if you would like as well.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    prepared doesn't "install" on a computer. It's just file. Just copy the .jar file to the other computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    prepared doesn't "install" on a computer. It's just file. Just copy the .jar file to the other computer.
    TP autocorrect?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    got it, it was the quick install that I was needing. This whole new platform is new to me and is taking some getting used to. Thanks for the input