Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I am having these issues with my TP :-
    a) TP keeps on loosing wireless connection , my turning wifi on and off used to fix the issue sometimes . Know I have to reboot the device to get the wifi to work . I have other devices using wifi which dont have any issues connecting to my router . So it must be TP not holding the connection.

b) Any way to make the apps fullscreen (engadget , reuters ) they all open in a small window and there is no option to make them full screen.

Router I am using is DIR615 and TP is running version 3.0.2..
    Others have had improved performance after updating their D-Link router firmware. Check D-Link Wireless N 300 Router to see if you have the latest.
    as for a) is your wifi router running the latest firmware? What mode are you connecting as (I believe TP supports b/g ..maybe n?). I have seen a few complaints but it often seems to be around old wifi router firmware (pre-standards stuff).

as for b) no, the developer has to make that change, many apps look like they probably will never get the change.
    Nice thing about the TouchPad is that for sites like Engadget, you simply bookmark it in the browser and view it fullscreen there.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I am running latest version of firmware for my router DIR-615 and the mode I am using is mixed n and g. I already changed the channel to 11 to see if that will help any issues so far same results.