1.    #1  
    I'm currently on uberkernel and want to switch to warthog. Can I just install over uber or should I go back to stock then install warthog?
    I would uninstall that kernal, then install the recovery kernel , then install warthog
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Uninstall uberkernel then luna restart then install warthog and then luna restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    I would uninstall that kernal, then install the recovery kernel , then install warthog
    This is the method that worked for me. Apparently the kernel needs to be in a stock state to install another one over it.

Edit: Lol I just installed F15C (Ive always used uberkernel) and the boot output scared me a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostknyght View Post
    This is the method that worked for me. Apparently the kernel needs to be in a stock state to install another one over it.

Edit: Lol I just installed F15C (Ive always used uberkernel) and the boot output scared me a little bit.
    Yeah, lol. First time, I thought "***, I messed it up already?"
    Along these lines, if I were to just pick the palm default option in govnah using uberkernel, would that give me the exact same performance or am I better off reverting back to the stock kernel?
    I've never had a problem with just uninstalling and installing the new one(without restarts in between).
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.